• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How to get your brain power back?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Hi guys,

have been running into some troubles at the moment and it's to do with my ability to do projects for uni. I have been consistent in getting distinctions and as of recent I just haven't even been able to do much work.

I have been drinking more than usual and blame it on this and over the holiday period I had speed over 3 weeks off and on. Any how it's all taken its toll and I would like the better part of my life back rather than letting my brain space waste.

Does anyone have any ideas? Are there minerals etc or certain types of food to eat?

real, raw, multi colored granules of bee pollen.

maybe try chromium picolinate(sp)
blue-green algae.

Are there minerals etc or certain types of food to eat?

A few things that come to mind:
Fish, especially salmon and tuna, which are rich in omega fatty acids.
Green leafy vegetables e.g. spinach, bok choy, broccoli etc.
Gingko biloba (you can find it in tablet form at a health food/supplement store, or probably just at the chemist)

more importantly, regular healthy regimented exercise coupled with the above foods mentioned by neo.

I recommend regular sleeping patters as well.
sleep when the sun goes down and wake when the sun comes up.

Get outside and be active in the fresh air, get those endorphins pumping.

Remember, you can damage your brain through drugs and alcohol but it is an amazing thing that can regenerate itself back to good health provided you try to do so.

Mental & physical health run hand in hand.

Remember, you can damage your brain through drugs and alcohol but it is an amazing thing that can regenerate itself back to good health provided you try to do so.

YES!!! Definitely!

more importantly, regular healthy regimented exercise coupled with the above foods mentioned by neo.

I recommend regular sleeping patters as well.
sleep when the sun goes down and wake when the sun comes up.

A few things that come to mind:
Fish, especially salmon and tuna, which are rich in omega fatty acids.
Green leafy vegetables e.g. spinach, bok choy, broccoli etc.
Gingko biloba (you can find it in tablet form at a health food/supplement store, or probably just at the chemist)

incredible posts. i have a lot to learn.

Piracetam is great for everyone, but especially for damage caused by booze.

I can almost feel my blood flowing in my brain: never stumbling, connecting the dots, and instantly finding words to express myself.

Piracteam and lecithin is perfect. Also potentiates my psychedelics so it's just killing birds left and right.